Updated: Aug 23, 2021
Sounding your horn is a good way to attract someone's attention and if you're in a vehicle, it's a good way to avoid an accident ! Today I will be sounding my own horn-it's time to get victims of car accidents and attorney's attention on why you should go to Auto Accident Pain Relief Center of Illinois.
1) 25 years of experience. After 25 years you learn a lot. Some through books, lectures, school, advanced degrees, and other times through real world experience. I have worked on thousands of auto accident cases that involved whiplash, headaches, low back pain, spinal stenosis, neck pain and shoulder pain that occurred after an accident. We know the procedures for taking in a new patient, working them up and getting them better. With 25 years of experience you also get....
2) a robust curriculum vitae. All of the advanced degrees, continuing education classes that are through certified educational institutions get placed on my curriculum vitae and are my credentials. This is important for attorneys and patients alike because this will determine if I can opine on topics such as crash reconstruction, MRI interpretation, triaging a auto accident patient, concussion, spinal trauma pathology, etc. etc. You can see my CV right here: US Chiropractic Directory - US Chiropractic Directory (uschirodirectory.com)
This is important for the patient because with this knowledge we will give you an accurate diagnosis, prognosis and treatment plan which means you will get the care you need to get back to pre-accident health. For the attorney, this knowledge will help pass a Voir Dire hearing and have my testimony stand. Defense attorneys may settle without going to court.
3) We use computerized radiographic mensuration analysis. This will become the gold standard of proving connective tissue injury. We use this technology in conjunction with x-rays of the neck and low back to objectively display connective tissue injury. This type of injury can be considered an impairment to the patient. Forget the courtroom rhetoric of "it's a soft tissue injury". With this knowledge the attorney will have more information that they can use to argue the case.
4) MRI interpretation- attorneys- do the doctors you use to treat your clients get MRI's that correctly identify bulging, protruded or herniated discs? Typically ER doctors and primary care, as well as orthopedic physicians and neurologists, yes, neurologists get MRI slices that are too wide and miss many bulging, protruding and herniated discs which means that your client will be given a clean bill of health only to continue having pain and be thought of as a malingerer because they are not getting better. We demand that the slice thickness of the MRI is small enough that nothing is missed. Believe it or not, many physicians miss these. What would that do for your case?
5) Lastly, we provide individual recommendations for the patient. No two people are alike and no two people present like the "book" we were taught in school. Everyone is treated individually here . We correlate causality with bodily injury and bodily injury to functional loss. When you have this, the patient will get the care they need and you provide them with the settlement they deserve.
Call us today, 24/7 to schedule an appointment if you are in the Chicagoland area like Elmhurst, Villa Park, Lombard, Stone Park, Melrose Park, Hillside, Oak Brook, Berkeley or Bensenville.